Becoming extremely popular, natural medicine with capacity of natural remedies treats various health conditions and it cannot be denied. Many studies confirmed these recipes are more effective than conventional medical treatments.
One of this kind is mixture of baking soda and castor oil, extremely beneficial and providing potent medical properties and solving various health conditions.
Combined ingredients are extremely potent natural remedy in case of more than 20 health problems.
Baking soda has wide range of uses. And also Castor oil treats various diseases. When it is used as coating, is one of most effective natural remedies that stimulate circulation and it is often used as a compress.
To prepare compress with castor oil, you need cold pressed castor oil, also bottle of hot water, plastic wrap and clean gauze or a cotton towel, and also towel.
First, clean skin with some baking soda.
Then soak the gauze in castor oil.
Apply that gauze on area that needs treatman, and also wrap in some plastic foil.
You must use hot water bottle to warm up the place where apply the cure, and secure it with a towel.
Need to be left for over an hour.
After, again clean the skin with some baking soda.
Here are some of most important uses of castor oil and baking soda:
- Castor oil coatings if applied on neck efficiently treat chronic hoarseness and also vocal cord nodules
- Oral use of 6-8 drops of castor oil for period of 4 months completely cures tinnitus
- Couple drops of castor oil in your ear to enhance your hearing
- Massage with castor oil can reduces and prevents appearance of stretch marks
- Mix of baking soda and castor oil removes dark spots on the face
- Castor oil compress is quickly treating injured ankles
- Castor oil effectively treats cataracts and you need to drip a drop of castor oil in the eyes before sleep at night
- Consume 5 drops of castor oil every day to prevent allergies
- Castor oil coating can significantly eases pain in the back
- Regular massage with castor oil is removing calcium deposits on the soles
- Rub some castor oil on eyelids before bedtime to treat those ocular allergies
- Apply castor oil directly in mouth to treat sores
- Massage the scalp with castor oil it stimulate the growth of your hair
- Rub castor oil on warts for 30 days. It removes them completely
- It relieves skin injuries like cuts, burns, bruises
- Apply castor oil on bug bites to relieve the swelling and itching
- The coatings of castor oil are treating diarrhea
- Treat fungal infections like athlete’s foot with castor oil coatings on
- Castor oil effectively treats hepatitis
- Castor oil coatings on the stomach can stops in 2 weeks
- Few drops of castor oil consumed on a daily basis can help reduce the addiction of alcohol and nicotine
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.