Fruit and seed are very beneficial and powerful, and here we show why.
The avocado seed contain more than 65% of amino acids and richer in fiber than many other foods.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO SEED
- Efficiently is fighting arthritis and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Avocado seed – very beneficial in reduction of inflammation of gastrointestinal tract. Great for treating diarrhea, and can be used for preparing medicines in treating infections as well as stomach problems
- Avocado seed is excellent rejuvenate fruit. It increases collagen level, makes your skin firm and also reduces wrinkles
- Improves immune system, also helps prevention to different diseases
- It is also very useful for reducing body weight and burning fa
- It boosts body with great amount of energy all day
- This seed could be used in salads, smoothies and shakes, tea, etc
- Avocado seed prevents the growth of tumors, due to high flayonol content
You should consult doctor prior to consumption of this seed to see if you have nut or peach seed allergies.
People allergic to avocado: Two major types of allergy exist
- local symptoms in mouth and throat, right after eating avocado (people who have a tree-pollen allergy; generalized urticaria, vomiting,
- and also abdominal pain -which can be even life-threatening. This is known as latex-fruit syndrome, linked to latex allergy.
It is questioning how to use avocado seed after you smash it with a hammer. Avocado seed extracts was used as ink for writing and as food dye. The seed are just 1 percent of entire fruit and shouldn’t be thrown- many people do exactly that.
Avocado seed contains more than 70 % of total antioxidant capacity of avocado. Phenolic antioxidant in avocado seed is beneficial for reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol levels and inflammatory conditions, boosting immunity and treating diabetes. Besides that also have insecticidal, fungicidal and also antimicrobial effects.
Doctor Tom Wu claims that heart disease patients need to eat avocado and avocado seed.
Reduce Inflammation and Ease Joint Pain
Seed and skin of avocado contain great amounts of antioxidants-catechins (found in green tea) and procyanidins, and they both anti-inflammatory and beneficial for reducing pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of joint function, and these antioxidants improve blood circulation and heart health.
Optimal for Digestive Health
Since long ago these seeds have been used in ancient South America in treating gastric ulcers, also dysentery other digestive issues.
The health of the digestive system is crucial for the general health. The great part of body immunity comes from bacteria in gut and digestive tract, as they fight pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
Avocado seeds full of fiber and antioxidants aid digestive system. Also they contain great amount of soluble fiber, more than any other vegetable.
Destroys Cancer Cells
Avocado seed extract and avocado fruit affect the leukemia cells pro-apoptotic, runs theirs self-destruction, leaving the healthy ones untouched.
The phytochemical flavonol in this seed is powerful antioxidant able to reduce tumor growth.
Banish Cravings and Shed Fat
Due to fiber loaded in keeps you full and satiated and they can helps regulate blood sugar levels. You won’t have that many junk food cravings with steady overall blood glucose.
Get Radiant Glowing Skin
The seeds are ideal for skin health, as powerful antioxidants that can rebuild collagen, also repair cell damage by free radicals, thus improves the appearance of your skin.
How to Crack the Seed
Make sure you have removed seeds from the fruit.
Cut the avocado in half,then whack the knife in avocado seed, twist it and pull it from the flesh.
Remove knife from seed, take a heavy chef’s knife and whack the seed hard to split apart. After, chop the seed into smaller pieces.
Avocado Seed Green Goddess Smoothie
- ½ hass avocado seed
- ½ hass avocado
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of nut milk or water
- 1 pear
- half apple
- little piece of ginger, grated
Now, blend all together and you get wonderful smoothie.
See now, next time you won’t throw the seed away, won’t you, right?
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.