Many people who gain or reduced excess weight, and women who were pregnant, have strech marks on their skin. Even though there are many treatments such as lotions, creams, laser surgeries, chemical peels, their effectivness depends on age, sun damage, skin tone and even diet. Fortunately, there are natural remedies that will help you smooth and fade stretch marks without the risk of chemicals and surgery.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is very beneficial for the skin due to its natural soothing and healing properties. If you have stretch marks, it is the perfect solution.
-Just rub Aloe Vera directly on the affected area
-Allow it to stay for 15 minutes in order to act and the rinse it off.
- Olive Oil
Due to the many nutirents and antioxidants contained in olive oil, it helps clear up numerous skin problems including stretch marks.
- Massage slightly warm extra virgin olive oil onto the stretch marks in order to improve blood circulation and to reduce the look of the stretch marks.
- Allow the oil to act for about 30 minutes in order to absorb the vitamin A, D and E present in the olive oil.
- Castor Oil
Castor oil is most commonly used in the treatment of age spots, moles, wrinkles, dark spots, pimples and fine lines, but it can also be used to lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Massage the affected area gently with castor oil in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes
- After that, wrap the area with a cloth
- Apply gentle heat to the area with the help of a hot water in a bottle or a heating pad and hold it for 30 minutes on a daily basis
- Repeat the process for one month for better results.
Raw sugar works as a natural exfoliant for the skin, which can help reduce the look of stretch marks.
- Make a mixture of some almond oil, a few drops of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of raw sugar
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and gently rub it on the skin for a few minutes before taking a shower.
- Your stretch marks will become lighter if you use this treatment for at least a month.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon juice will help you reduce the appearance of stretch marks, acne and other skin problems due to its natural acidic properties.
- Using circular motions, rub fresh lemon juice onto the stretch marks
- Leave the juice for 10 minutes in order to soak into the skin and then rinse it off with warm water.
Alfalfa leaves have the ability to improve the overall health of the skin because they contain vitamins, nutrients and minerals, as well as proteins, vitamin E and vitamin K, which will provide nourishment to the skin.
- In a few drops of chamomile, add some alfalfa powder in order to create a smooth paste
- Massage this paste on the stretch marks 2-3 times a day
- In order to achieve noticeable improvement, use this treatment on a daily basis for a few weeks.
- Cocoa Butter
It is an effective natural moisturizer that will help you reduce stretch marks.
- Make a combination of half a cup of cocoa butter, 2 tbsp of grated beeswax, 1 teaspoon of wheat germ oil and 1 teaspoon each of apricot kernel and vitamin E oil.
- Heat the mixture until the beeswax melt
- You should store the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge. You can apply it to the affected area 203 times a day to hydrate the skin.
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.