Sciatica is accompanied with pain in the leg and tingling, numbness, or weakness which starts at the bottom of the back, passes through the buttock, and end in the leg. This is a symptom of underlying medical condition which is not diagnosed medically itself. Medications can provide short term solutions, but natural recipes will help you get rid of the issue forever.
Symptoms of sciatica:
- Constant buttock pain;
- Numbness, weakness, and difficulty moving the leg or foot;
- Tingling in the leg;
- The pain worsens while you sit;
- Constant pain in the butt cheek or leg;
- Pain in one side of the hip that gradually increases in intensity;
- Pain which feels like stabbing and making it hard to walk or stand.
Recipe for treating sciatica and pain in the back
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of milk.
How to prepare it: crush the cloves and add the milk while they cook on lower heat. Let it cook for several minutes and then remove it from the stove until it starts boiling. Take the remedy once a day to control pain and swelling. You can add honey for flavor and to neutralize the garlic taste.
You can combine the recipe with exercises in order to get rid of the pain more efficiently. Only 60 seconds a day will be enough.