The tartar is a deposit of a mineral stuck in the teeth. With time if not taken care of, this can become more severe and cause periodontists.
You can always visit the dentist but you can do it in your own home too.
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Dental pick
- Mouth wash
- The baking soda is the best for plaque removal.
- Mix 1 tbsp soda and ½ tbsp. salt in a cup.
- Take the brush and clean it with water first, dip it in the mix and brush the teeth for 5 min.
- After this, mix cup hydrogen and warm water ½ cup. For 1 min rinse the mouth with this.
- Rub the tartar with a dental pick on the teeth. Do not scrape the gums to avoid the damage. Rinse in the end with the mouth wash and do this every other day.
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.