Bananas are very healthy. They are rich in vitamins & minerals and improve our health on many different levels. They are tasty and almost everyone likes them.
When they are consumed on a daily basis, they can be helpful for many health issues like kidney cancer, depression, osteoporosis, blindness, diabetes and morning sickness.
They also can:
- Improve the digestion because they are packed with dietary fiber and they can fight off constipation and indigestion by regulating the bowel movements.
- They regulate the blood sugar, which makes them great for those who suffer from diabetes.
- They can prevent calcium deficiency, improve the mineral absorption and strengthen the bones and teeth.
- They improve brain function because of their potassium content and they also improve the reasoning and cognitive ability.
- Bananas prevent kidney cancer and kidney stones by encouraging the body’s calcium absorption.
- They fight off anemia because they contain high amount of iron which improves the blood quality.
- They boost the energy. Before exercising, consume a banana or two to get enough stamina for the whole session.
- They protect from stroke and heart attack because of their low content of sodium and high content of potassium.
- They treat depression because of their tryptophan content that transforms into serotonin in the body which controls the mood.